Caesars Organic Pasta Line is USDA Certified Organic
The company introduced its Caesar's Organic Pasta in 2007 with the exact same focus on quality and freshness as its original food line. Certified organic by QAI under the auspices of the USDA, Caesars organic items are made with USDA Certified Organic Ingredients and include: Cheese Ravioli, Stuffed Shells, Manicotti, Potato Gnocchi, Cheese Lasagna and Vegetable Lasagna. Their products are pre-Cooked To Perfection with Microwaveable Convenience.
Organic Foods are certified and defined by the USDA. This is based on the farming, handling, manufacturing, distribution and labeling practices. Organic products do not contain antibiotics or growth hormones, synthetic pesticides or fertilizers, bio, engineered foods or ionizing radiation or GMO's otherwise known as Genetically Modified Organisms.
Products bearing the USDA or QAI Organic Logo assure consumers that the product contains 95% or more organic ingredients. Many items contain "Made With" or "Contains" Organic ingredients. According to the guidelines of the US Department of Agriculture, these products only contain 70% or less organic ingredients and will NOT display the USDA logo on their packaging.
Caesar's USDA Certified Organic Difference:
• Retail and Foodservice Items Available
• Organic Four Cheese Filling Available
• Organic Cheese Filling Contains Organic Grass-Fed Whole Milk Ricotta Cheese. Grass-fed cows produce milk higher in CLA (conjugated lineolic acid), Beta Carotene, Vitamins A & E and offer a healthy ratio of Omega-3 and Omega-6 fatty acids.
• Contains Organic Cage Free Eggs
• 0g Trans Fat
• Vegan, Sodium Free Potato Gnocchi